Monday, September 17, 2012

Help Mourning Sun Crack the Top 100

Get Mourning Sun FREE for Kindle Through September 18, 2012

So yesterday I was super excited to see that Mourning Sun was #1002 on the Free in the Kindle Store list. Then it was #883. Imagine my joy when I awoke this morning and it was #374!

I really want to see Mourning Sun crack the top 100 so it will get on the Top 100 list and get more exposure.

Want to help that happen? All you have to do is download Mourning Sun and share the link with anyone you think might enjoy the book as well.  Since Mourning Sun is FREE until September 18, this won't cost anyone anything, but it sure will help out an indie author with a passion for her work. Remember, you don't have to own a kindle to read kindle books. There are Kindle apps for android and iOS, plus you can now read most books in your browser.

I hope you'll click the link and download the book. While you're there, feel free to click the like button and agree with some tags if you have a moment. Those two tasks are great ways to help out indie authors too.

Thanks in advance and enjoy Mourning Sun. I know I love Mairin and Mathias. I hope you will too!


No comments:

Post a Comment