Saturday, February 15, 2014

Looking for Beta Readers

I am in need of a couple of reliable beta readers for the second editions of the Highland Home Series. The next book in the series is Captured Sun and is slated for a mid-March release.

If you are interested in helping me weed out the last of the pesky editing errors and catching any continuity or factual errors, please request to join my Highland Home Street Team group on Facebook or the Q&A group on Goodreads (look for the Beta Reader Discussion Thread).

What you get:
ARC copy of the book in PDF format
My undying gratitude
SWAG when I have it made for Captured Sun

What I need from you
A detailed list of page numbers and errors (i.e. page 7, Jack ran dow the street should be down)
A dedication that you will meet the deadlines set for return of your notes to me.

If you don't think you can meet a deadline, please let me know so that I can try to get someone else to take your place for that book.

I have three other second edition books coming out between now and June. Then book six (unreleased thus far) in October and book seven in April of next year.

Thank you and I look forward to working with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment