Monday, February 3, 2014

Building a Street Team

As the Highland Home series is being released in the Second Editions, I will be advertising and getting as much exposure for the books and myself as I possibly can. I'm putting together a "Street Team" to help me with promotion.

What you get if you're a team member:

  1. My eternal gratitude :)
  2. Early reading rights
  3. Cool SWAG
What you have to do:
  1. Join the Highland Home Street Team Group
  2. Like, Comment, and Share posts from the group to every place you can think of
  3. Talk about Highland Home and me
Basically the idea is that I'll post info and ads in the group and you just have to like and share those posts. If you think of another way to promote the books, please feel free to do so.

I look forward to working with you!

Shari

No comments:

Post a Comment