Monday, May 30, 2011

What's in the Hopper

So my brain doesn't seem to want to focus well right now, but ideas are still coming in. I've been taking notes on the new ideas and writing as much as I feel comfortable with. I know I'm going to have to go back and throw out some of what I'm writing right now, but I just don't feel good about letting a day go by without writing something.

So, this is what I'm working on:

Fly--I need to make some major changes to this one to refocus it.
Soulfinder--I think I've found the right path for this one. MAJOR revision necessary before it will work or even go forward.
Moonlight Deception--this one knows where it needs to do, i just have to get there
The Sculptor--I'm excited about this idea, but my fuzzy brain isn't putting the words out with the images I see in my head.

Still need to do final edits on Seven Days, begin editing Banished Sun and work on Thorned Illusion.

I'm feeling a little ADD right now LOL.




If I wasn't also having trouble staying focused on reading, I might be prone to letting the fear take over that I just don't have anymore good writing in me. My inability to focus on anything for very long means it's not just writing and when it passes, I'll be right back in the saddle.

No comments:

Post a Comment