Friday, June 17, 2011

How cool is my life?

So those who know me know that I've had jobs in the past with pretty awesome perks. Not everyone can say they've flown with the U.S. Army Parachute Team, The Golden Knights. I have the photos to prove it. AND I got to go on the flight when Bill Romanowski jumped. It was freaking AWESOME!

So now I have a job that feeds one of my addictions. I LOVE movies. Almost as much as I love books. I now get to see movies whenever I want for free. But honestly, that's not the best part. Right now I have two, double-side printed, professional prints of HP Deathly Hallows part 2 posters. I need to get them framed. I wish I could find affordable lighted frames to take advantage of the double-side printing.

Yes, I'm a geek and a nerd and I'm proud of it! How silly is it that those posters are the high point of my day today?

Hehe...my precious *pet, pet* LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment